MSRP $12,990 Cadre price $12,000
and a choice of 0% for 60 months or $1500 trade -in credit with 3.9% for 48 months
call for payments
Also qualify for $1000 trade in credit or 1 year free Maintenance
- Type: 90-degree V-twin 4-stroke, 4 valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Power 80HP at 7,750 rpm
- Torque 59ft-lb at 5,000rpm
- Transmission 6 speed
- Electronics: ABS, ASR, Ride modes(road, rain, offroad) TFT Display and LED lights
- Wheels Front 110/80 x 19 with tube.
- Wheels Back 150/70 x 17 with tube
- Frame: Double cradle tubular ALS steel
- Front suspension: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork adjustable
- Rear suspension: Double sided swingarm in box type aluminum with a single shock on the right sid, with adjustable spring preload nad hydraulic rebound
- Front brake: 320 mm stainless steel disc; floating Brembo calipers w/ four-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc; floating two-piston caliper
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- L ength 86.0 in.
- Width 33.1 in.
- Height 45.7 in.
- Seat Height 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight 504.8 lbs.
- Tank 6 Gal.
Motoguzzi V85 TT Adventure
The Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel chassis and engine give the bike its unique character and feel with it shaft-driven 853cc air-cooled opposed Twin attached to a tubular steel frame. This combination creates a light and connected riding experience that is at the core of the allure of owning a Guzzi. It doesn’t hurt that the bike looks great in a retro-cool style.
Moto Guzzi V85 TT reflects a construction philosophy in which simplicity, practicality and handling make for an unfiltered relationship between bike and rider, one that is dedicated to adventurous travels, a true Moto Guzzi legacy.
The winning technical characteristics of the V85 TT are of course confirmed, the bike created on the basis of values such as simplicity, practicality and riding ease, typical of those 1980s enduro bikes with which riders could do anything, from carrying out daily errands to adventurous trips.
- Traction Control – ABS
- 3 Engine Maps
- Traction Control
- Aggressive Styling
- Air-Oil Cooled Engine
- Hard Side and Top Cases
- Color Contrasting Accents