Moto Guzzi has maintained a reputation as one of the world’s most prominent manufacturers of motorcycles. Almost a century of tradition, passion, and significant commercial and sporting success; almost a century of magnificent motorcycles all built in Mandello del Lario, combining the best technologies with first-rate Italian manufacturing techniques: Moto Guzzi values since 1921. With no fewer than 3,300 racing wins, including 14 World GP titles, 22 world records, and 11 Isle of Man Tourist Trophy wins in the course of its long history, Moto Guzzi has an established tradition of technical solutions that when paired with its signature bold styling, make the Moto Guzzi heritage nothing short of legendary.
MSRP $9990 with 0% for 36 months or 1.9% for 60 months
New for 2020, Piaggio Group Americas is glad to announce the arrival of the new V7 III Racer Limited Edition dedicated to USA and Canada only. The new Moto Guzzi V7 III Racer Limited Edition is not only the sportiest of the range , but also the one with the most prestigious parts. This backs Moto Guzzi’s ability to continuously create true customs directly from the factory.
There are numerous technical and aesthetic differences that distinguish it from the previous version and from the other V7 III models. As for thestylistic aspects, the V7 III Racer Limited Edition introduces a glossy white and red new graphic. This feature is reminiscent of the “Rosso Corsa” color chosen to paint the frame and the swingarm: an explicit reminder of the first 1971 V7 Sport series, nicknamed “red frame.”
The V7 III Racer Limited Edition’s sporty nature is emphasized by its semi-handlebars and its splendid, humped seat . In accordance with tradition, the Racer has a single-seater sport bike look, but in reality, this new version is approved for two-up riding. In fact, it has passenger foot pegs and, as before, the seat cover can be easily removed when necessary. The spoked wheels have black channels and red Moto Guzzi stickers like the other sport models from the brand. Otherpremium components that stand out are theset-back foot pegs, which aremachined from solid billets, the lightened steering stem and the steering yoke guard.
The most important technical innovation is the V7 III Racer Limited Edition’s Öhlins shock absorbers, adjustable in spring preload and in rebound and compression . The top name in suspension, the Öhlins suspension ensures top performance while throttling some backroads.
The final indication of this model’s exclusivity is the “Limited Edition” logo and the unit number laser inscribed on the steering plate
[expand title=”Click to see the Specifications”]
- Type: 90-degree V-twin w/ longitudinally mounted crankshaft
- Displacement: 744 cc
- Bore x stroke: 80 x 74 mm
- Valve train: 2 vpc w/ alloy pushrods and rockers
- Cooling: Air
- Maximum power: 52 horsepower @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 44 ft/lbs @ 4900 rpm
- Exhaust system: 3-way catalytic converter w/ double lambda probe
- Frame: Double cradle tubular ALS steel
- Front suspension: 40mm forks; 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Adjustable spring-preload Kayaba shocks (fully adjustable Öhlins on Racer); 3.7 inches of wheel travel (3.8 inches on Racer)
- Front brake: 320 mm stainless steel disc; floating Brembo calipers w/ four-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc; floating two-piston caliper
- Front tire: 100/90 x 18 (110/80 optional)
- Rear tires: 130/80 x 17
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- L x H: 86.0 x 43.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 57.6 inches
- Rake: 26.4 degrees
- Trail: 4.2 inches
- Seat height: 30.3 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.5 gallons
- Curb weights: 461 pounds (Stone); 470 pounds (Special and Anniversario)