2018 V7 III Rough
THE STYLISH COUNTRY DWELLER
Character and authenticity are the defining traits of the V7 III Rough, a bike which takes the Moto Guzzi urban country spirit to another level with its aesthetic and functional touches.
MSRP $9190.00 $7500 with 0% FOR 36 MONTHS FOR OR 1.9% FOR 60 MONTHS through Cadre
- Type: 90-degree V-twin w/ longitudinally mounted crankshaft
- Displacement: 744 cc
- Bore x stroke: 80 x 74 mm
- Valve train: 2 vpc w/ alloy pushrods and rockers
- Cooling: Air
- Maximum power: 52 horsepower @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 44 ft/lbs @ 4900 rpm
- Exhaust system: 3-way catalytic converter w/ double lambda probe
- Frame: Double cradle tubular ALS steel
- Front suspension: 40mm forks; 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Adjustable spring-preload Kayaba shocks (fully adjustable Öhlins on Racer); 3.7 inches of wheel travel (3.8 inches on Racer)
- Front brake: 320 mm stainless steel disc; floating Brembo calipers w/ four-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc; floating two-piston caliper
- Front tire: 100/90 x 18 (110/80 optional)
- Rear tires: 130/80 x 17
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- L x H: 86.0 x 43.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 57.6 inches
- Rake: 26.4 degrees
- Trail: 4.2 inches
- Seat height: 30.3 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.5 gallons
An unmistakable “V”oice that stands out from the rest of the choir
As with the other members of the V7 III family, the brand new V7 III Milano is powered by the legendary transverse V-twin engine with its tough sculptured look. Agile and versatile, with smooth, fluid gear changes that require only the lightest touch to the lever, this bike can be summed up in just a few words: maximum riding comfort.
A little flair added to the mix
To be truly great, you have to know how to move with the times and the V7 III Milano has embraced this philosophy fully, combining classic elements from the V7 III Special with the best of modern materials. A retro dual-dial instrument panel, the chrome exhaust and passenger grab handle, and the glossy tank colors are perfectly offset by the aluminum fenders and side fairings. The result is an eye-catching and seductive machine.
From authentic to modern classic
The Milano has the utmost respect for tradition but isn’t afraid to embrace contemporary style with modern details like its alloy rims.
The great families are known for their distinctive traits
With its fashionable looks and prestigious detailing the new V7 III Milano offers style lovers the chance to add their own personal touch. Even the most style-conscious riders will be pleased to find plenty of special parts and extras where they stamp their own look on their bike.