2018 V7 III Carbon Shine
MSRP $9990.00 $8500 with 0% FOR 36 MONTHS OR 1.9% FOR 60 MONTHS through Cadre
- Type: 90-degree V-twin w/ longitudinally mounted crankshaft
- Displacement: 744 cc
- Bore x stroke: 80 x 74 mm
- Valve train: 2 vpc w/ alloy pushrods and rockers
- Cooling: Air
- Maximum power: 52 horsepower @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 44 ft/lbs @ 4900 rpm
- Exhaust system: 3-way catalytic converter w/ double lambda probe
- Frame: Double cradle tubular ALS steel
- Front suspension: 40mm forks; 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Adjustable spring-preload Kayaba shocks (fully adjustable Öhlins on Racer); 3.7 inches of wheel travel (3.8 inches on Racer)
- Front brake: 320 mm stainless steel disc; floating Brembo calipers w/ four-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc; floating two-piston caliper
- Front tire: 100/90 x 18 (110/80 optional)
- Rear tires: 130/80 x 17
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- L x H: 86.0 x 43.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 57.6 inches
- Rake: 26.4 degrees
- Trail: 4.2 inches
- Seat height: 30.3 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.5 gallons
- Curb weights: 461 pounds (Stone); 470 pounds (Special and Anniversario)
BUILT IN LIMITED AND NUMBERED PRODUCTION
V7 III Carbon Dark celebrates customization, interpreted originally and in good taste, combining the authentic V7 style with the prestigious and modern quality of numerous carbon fiber components, such as the shortened and sleek fenders and the side fairings that enhance the character of the Moto Guzzi best seller to the utmost.
V7 III Carbon Dark is matte black with red accents, as seen on the Brembo front caliper, the cylinder heads, the logos on the side fairings and the Eagle on the fuel tank which provide a nice contrast to the matte black.
The saddle is unique to this model and boasts brand new water repellent Alcantara®, a weather-resistant material, ideal for outdoor use. The saddle is finished with red stitching.
This vehicle also has a black anodized billet aluminum locking gas cap along with a black headlight frame, injector covers and rear brake master cylinder.
Each bike is serially numbered with a plate affixed to the handlebar risers: there are only 1921 units available, a number that recalls the year that Moto Guzzi was established. V7 III Carbon family are the only members of the V7 III family built in limited and numbered production, following the proud tradition of having a limited-edition model in the range.
Act now to own one of these gorgeous limited edition exotics.
- Carbon rear and front mudguard
- Carbon side panels with new model plate
- Chrome fuel tank with silver burnished Moto Guzzi logo
- Fuel tank cap
- Black fuel tank belt
- Moto Guzzi logo applied on the front mudguard
- Exhaust silencer system chrome finish
- Black anodized injector covers
- Single dashboard
- Milled engine heads
- Black Saddle
- Chrome finishing shock absorbers; Chrome Spring
- Chrome mirrors
- Chrome grab handle