2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Special
To celebrate the fifty-year anniversary of the first V7 model, Moto Guzzi introduces the V7 III. The third generation of the Moto Guzzi that is known and loved worldwide has been completely revamped: each detail fine-tuned to maximize owner satisfaction and riding pleasure, leaving the original spirit of this iconic motorcycle unaltered.
MSRP $8999,00 $7700 CADRE CASH PRICE or Outside Financing
or $8,500 with 1.9% FOR 36 MONTHS OR 3.9% FOR 60 MONTHS through Cadre
[expand title=”Click to see the Specifications”]
- Type: 90-degree V-twin w/ longitudinally mounted crankshaft
- Displacement: 744 cc
- Bore x stroke: 80 x 74 mm
- Valve train: 2 vpc w/ alloy pushrods and rockers
- Cooling: Air
- Maximum power: 52 horsepower @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 44 ft/lbs @ 4900 rpm
- Exhaust system: 3-way catalytic converter w/ double lambda probe
- Frame: Double cradle tubular ALS steel
- Front suspension: 40mm forks; 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Adjustable spring-preload Kayaba shocks (fully adjustable Öhlins on Racer); 3.7 inches of wheel travel (3.8 inches on Racer)
- Front brake: 320 mm stainless steel disc; floating Brembo calipers w/ four-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc; floating two-piston caliper
- Front tire: 100/90 x 18 (110/80 optional)
- Rear tires: 130/80 x 17
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- L x H: 86.0 x 43.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 57.6 inches
- Rake: 26.4 degrees
- Trail: 4.2 inches
- Seat height: 30.3 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.5 gallons
V7 is one of the most celebrated and well-known Moto Guzzi models. This world fame is due to its ability to remain faithful to the expectations and reputation of a legendary brand like Moto Guzzi.
Since 1967, the year the first units were sold in Italy, the V7 became a pillar of the product range and the representative of the Italian motorcycle par excellence, standing out for its content and design, highly popular with a truly transversal and varied public.
V7 III Racer
Fifty years later, Moto Guzzi introduces the third act of a first work: V7 III. The challenge of introducing a new version of such a famous motorcycle with such rich heritage and so much success is difficult, considering the fact that the V7, the brand’s best-seller since 2009, constitutes the Moto Guzzi entry-level bike, dedicated to both women and men, in addition to young people who want to own one of the most iconic Mandello del Lario production motorcycles.
As the V7 II was compared with the first-born V7, the V7 III’s evolution is profound enough to merit the progressive number in Roman numerals that has always distinguished the most popular and long-lasting Moto Guzzi bikes, such as the Le Mans and the California. V7 III is the result of Moto Guzzi’s modern passion and courage, able and skilled in renewing its best-seller, leaving character and authenticity unaltered, two values that are destined to weather the test of time.